Sunday Morning at Bethany
Sunday Morning Worship Service begins at 10:40am.
We hope you will come earlier & join us for breakfast & Sunday Small Groups!
9:30-9:45 - Sunday Morning Assembly
We meet briefly on Sunday mornings before small group studies for a time of prayer, fellowship,
announcements, and a light breakfast.
Visitors are welcome, and we can help place you in an appropriate small group.
This is a good time for you to eat, fellowship & relax before going to class.
Any questions, please see Sandra Jones or Debbie Barbour.
9:45-10:30 - Sunday Small Groups
In Sunday Small Groups, we are currently in a church-wide curriculum titled titled
“The Gospel Project” (began on 9/9/12). The Gospel Project is a Christ-centered curriculum that
examines the grand narrative of Scripture and
how the gospel transforms the lives of those it touches. Over a three-year plan of study,
each session immerses participants — adults, students, and kids alike — in the gospel through
every story, theological concept, and call to missions from Genesis to Revelation.
The Gospel Project is designed to unify an entire church under a single Christ-centered
curriculum. Separate study plans for adults, students, and kids ensure the proper focus and depth for each age group.
If you are not presently plugged in to a Small Group class we encourage you to find one and if you need help let us know!
If you're new to our church & need help finding a class, come into the educational
building (just behind sanctuary building) and the Sunday School
administration will make sure you get to the appropriate class!
Sunday Small Group offerings are as follows:
- Children (through High School)
- "Precious Ones" - under 3
- "The Little Ones" - 3, 4 and 5
- "Jesus' Lambs" - 1st & 2nd grade
- "Young Believers" - 3rd-5th grades
- "Soul Survivors" - Middle School (6th-8th)
- "Soul Acts" - High School (9th-12th)
- Adults (all genders)
- "1825 Ministries" - ages 18-25
- "Disciples" - younger adults ~25-44
- "Cross Bearers" - adults ~45-54
- "Christian Friends" - adults ~55-65
- "Helping Hands" - seniors ~65+
- Adult Women
- "Glory Bound" - women ~25-64
- "Golden Achievers" - senior women ~65+